The apparatus consists of a benchtop case which houses the electro-mechanical components and a miniature PC with touch screen. A software running under Windows permits to select the test method and the test parameters, run the test automatically, store, retrieve and print data, diagnose and calibrate the instrument offering in the meanwhile all the features of Windows systems such as LAN connectivity. The instrument is equipped with a sensor for barometric pressure for the correction of the results towards atmospheric pressure.
- Enamel finished steel and aluminium case, benchtop version.
- Chromium-plated brass heating bath with exactly the same dimensions reported in the method for manual apparatus.
- Brass oil cup and lid with insulating handle. Jacket for glass-coated Pt100 RTD in the cover (n°1 Pt100 with cable and quick connector supplied with the instrument).
- Electric stirrer that stops during flame dipping. Stirrer speed: 30 rpm. Other speeds can be selected for custom methods.
- Automatic flame dipping: provision for gas or electric ignitor.
- Electric heating. A plate heater placed below the bath provide the correct heating rate of 1 to 1.5°C/min.
- Two hose connectors permit to link the apparatus to a water source or a cryostat: thermally insulated pipes. Cryostat not included.
- Ignition system: gas or electric ignitors can be used. When gas ignitor is in use, the electric one can be used as pilot flame.
- PC based controller with 6” color touch-screen interface. IP 65 front protection.
- Software characteristics: selection of the test method or setup of up to 40 custom methods, introduction of the test parameters through the touch screen, possibility to change the setpoint during the test, “search” option (for sample with unknown flash point), selectable cooling time, storage of up to 400 test results and possibility to retrieve and print test reports, LAN connectivity, calibration and diagnostic routines.
- LAN connectivity: the apparatus can be connected directly to a hub to become part of the user network: a software supplied with the apparatus permits to retrieve data also from another PC.
- Flash point detection through ionization sensor: the apparatus also provides an alert if a flash has occurred at the first flame application, warning that the test result is not reliable. The flash point temperature remains shown on the display until the operator’s acknowledgement.
- Safety device is provided to stop the analyzer if a flash has not been detected at a temperature 30°C over the preset value. This safety device could be excluded to perform "search" tests.
- English written user manual.
- Dimensions (l x w x h): mm 280 x 480 x 650. Weight: kg 20 approx.
- For 220 V/50 Hz connections: 500 W power consumption.
- CE marked.
IP0170-A00 Cryostat for temperatures down to –30°C
CAL001 PT100 simulator
CAL002 Officially certified PT100 simulatorCONSUMABLES
IP0170-C00 Oil cup
IP0170-C02 PT100 probe
IP0170-C03 Electric ignitor
IP0170-C04 Gas ignitor
Specifications may vary without notice.The apparatus is supplied bare without glassware (if any), accessories and consumables.