Instruments use for standardised material testing methods e.g. mineral oil testing etc. DIN 12 878
- Stabilisation of the thermometer zero point by careful artificial ageing (molecular constant).
- The solid-stem types have the graduation indestructibly diffused into the glass surface and are acid and base resistant.
- The enclosed-scale versions each have a prismatic capillary that makes for better reading.
- Measurement accuracy within tolerances specified by AFNOR, ANSI, ASTM, BS, DIN, IP, ISO, PTB, S.T.P.T.C. or other standardisation institutes.
- On request, also available with internationally recognised DAKKS certificate (ILAC).