Instruments for standardised material testing methods e.g. mineral oil testing etc. according to ASTM, IP, DIN, BS, ISO and others.
- Stabilisation of the thermometer zero point by careful artificial ageing. (molecular constant)
- The solid-stem types have the graduation indestructibly diffused into the glass surface and are acid and base resistant.
- The enclosed-scale versions each have a prismatic capillary that makes for better reading. by AFNOR, ANSI, ASTM, BS, DIN, IP, ISO, PTB,
- Measurement accuracy within tolerances specified S.T.P.T.C. or other standardisation institutes.
- On request, also available with internationally recognised DAkkS certificate (ILAC).
- New addition: ACCU-SAFE-filling:
environment-friendly, precise option