News and Events
Warning: Last items in stock!
The Instalab®700 analyzer offers reliability and accuracy in fixed filter testing that is simple to operate and affordable.
Quality design and construction ensures the most reliable NIR results available. The Instalab®700 has a patented rotating sample cup which virtually eliminates problems associated with sample non-homogeneity. The cup rotation is computer controlled, with 120 readings taken at 3° intervals and averaged for each wavelength. The optional liquid sample cup has a non-rotation feature for measurement of liquids and oils.
Completely customizable, it allows filters to be changed to adjust the bandwidth for product constituents, including protein, cellulose, sugar, ash, starch, oil and fat, alcohol, cotton, and polyester. The Instalab®700 is an analytical upgrade from the Instalab®600 series, which allows for porting of the Instalab®600’s extensive constituient library to the Instalab®700.
The Instalab®700 is dependable in design and built for trouble-free operation in any environment – from lab to production line.
Benefits and Features:
• Easy to use
• Intuitive color touch screen, eliminating operator training
• Tungsten halogen light source
• Memory storage for numerous calibrations
• Stable circuitry eliminates electrical drift and ensures nonvolatile storage of calibration
constants, eliminating the need for an auxiliary power source.
• Thermoelectrically cooled photo detector eliminates temperature drift
• Sample cup interchangeablility
• Liquid sample cup for oils and liquids
• Communication capabilities - Supports both USB and RS232 standard printers.
This includes multiple baud rates with custom header and footer.
• File Management-
Storage of 3000 records
Export analysis data
Product calibration loading via USB memory stick
• USB, Ethernet Ports - Multiple ports for software upgrades, USB devices, printer and
peripherals such as mouse and scanner
• Improved drawer design - Easily removed for cleaning
• Larger optional open sample cup
• Simple slope and Bias adjustment for every calibration
• Uses existing Instalab 600 calibrations
• Grain processing
• Flour milling
• Ethanol production
• Feed processing
• Meat processing
• Dairy processing
• Ash and more
Weight: 31 lbs/14.06 kg
Dimensions: (Height) 13.93 in/35.4cm, (Width) 15.52 in/39.42 cm, (Depth) 14.25 in/36.19 cm
Power Requirements: 120/220 VAC (50-60Hz)
Voltage Range: 90 to 260 VAC (50 - 60 Hz).
# of Optical Filters: 4 to 10
Serial Computer Interface: RS-232-C and USB
Sample Integration Technique: Rotating cup
Filter Bandpass: Approximately 10nm
Light Source: Tungsten Halogen
ETL Mark: UL61010-1
Humidity: 5% RH to 95% RH to 27.7° C noncondensing decreasing linearly to 60%
RH at 35° C decreasing linearly to 50% at 40° C
Altitude: Up to 2000 meters
Operating Temperature: 10 - 40° C (machine accuracy specification 10° C - 35° C)
Storage Temperature: -20° C to +60° C
Calibration Storage: Flash memory
Typical Analysis Time: 10 seconds
Detector: Thermoelectrically cooled lead sulfide (Pbs)
Reference Measurement: Through entire optical system, against ceramic disk
Gain Setting: Automatic for reference gain, calibration file controls gain or sample
Diagnostics: Diagnostic screens for troubleshooting indoor use only
Declaration of Conformity-
The Instalab 700 is in conformity with the provisions of the following directives and regulations.
• EN2006/95/EC Low Voltage Directive
• EN2004/108/EC EMC Directive
• EN61010-1 Safety requirements for electrical equipment for measurement, control,
and laboratory use operating at a maximum altitude of 6562 feet (2000 meters)
• CAN/CSA - C22.2 NO. 61010-1 2nd Edition including Amendment 1
• ETL Mark UL61010-1